i haven't missed a period,but when i used my test it wasn't showin anything so i put it in my drawer for like 20 min then was gonna pee on it again and opened it and saw two lines.
it was dark lines.but,i take clomid no hcg this month,can clomid or waiting too long make it false positive?

hmmm, I don't know anything about clomid...but...I would say that waiting too long could make a false positive, as it is only a short time frame (3-5 mins) (the test window line should make it's appearance in that amount of time...if not...that is a defective test and you need to try a NEW one),and I'm pretty sure that the results of the test are not accurate if read after 10 mins (not positive on that amount of time, but I think thats what my test instructions said...then again I haven't taken a test in over a year) I would like advise you to NOT reuse a used pregnancy test, they really are a one time use product. I would also like to advise you to read the instructions that came with your test, as all tests are not exactly the same...they have all of the recommendations, and time frames for the readings in there.

Hope that helps :-)

Okay, I just checked to see what clomid is, and it turns out that it will NOT give you a false positive on a pregnancy test...turns out that only an implanted embryo can give you the HCG that the pregnacy test will pick up...so...test again...on or after your missed period, and let me know what happens...Good Luck :-)