Hello doc I have had small painless red bumps on my inner thighs. Well they hurt when i squeeze them as regular pimples do. When i squeeze them real hard they pop. My doctor said about 3 or 4 months ago that they are part of a bacteria that causes zits on my legs from hot working conditions. About two weeks ago i recieved oral sex from a girl and now I am hearing that she had std's. I havent noticed anything since then, the bumps remain and that is all. I also heard that you aren't as likely to get an std from oral sex. Do you think I have anything to be worried about?
Thanks

Sexually transmitted diseases can be transmitted trough oral sex but it is not so common.
It would be good if you knew what kind of STD this girl had but it could also be that this is just a rumor.

There would be reasons to worry if you haven’t had the bumps before. Considering your bumps have been present long before you received oral sex, and that the bumps have been diagnosed as bacteria caused pimples you have nothing to worry about. The bumps haven’t changed, or spread or anything since you received oral sex.

I have been itching all over my body. Hands, Legs, Arms, Waist, Inner thighs. On my hands there are little bumps, that have like a puse head to the, almost like an ant bite. I hate all this itching. Is there any way, if you might know what this is?o

It may be scabies