I'am 34 weeks pregnant, but I have notice since I was about 25 weeks I've had red rash like on my inner thigh and it has moved to my labia. It is swollen, no itch though..It is embarrassing for the most part. It is just there and I have no idea what it is. I was assuming it was yeast infection at first, but no creams have worked. I'am worried on passing this on to the baby when I have it.

Or even when I go have it, I will find it very embarrassing for the doctors being down there, and it is red and a rash on my inner thigh and labia.

I haven't had very much sexually contact, the only person I was with was my ex, and before hand I have never had this problem. So I'm not 100% sure if it was would an STD or not.

Hi there,

If I were you I'd go get tested. But usually don't you have to take those tests when you find out you're preg anyway? Either way, I think you should go see a doctor about this. I hope this helps, good luck!

thats funny my wife also has the exact same symptom.

shes 15 wks preg. and she when she last went to the dr he said that she had what looked like chafing on the inner thighs he could get her some antibiotic for that. shes pretty much always had that so we payed no mind to it. yesterday though we went out and walked around a bit and today it looks horriblelike a severe allerigic reaction. I took her to a small hospital near by because she was hurting(not itching) and they dont have a gynecology department, so he refered us right back to our obgyn which well be going later.let you know.

(by the way this dum dr. said it looked liked herpes but theres no possible way, so ill let you know what the ob sais)

any further questions email me _[removed]_