about a week or two ago i started having itchiness on my inner thighs, i scratched and eventually they formed what looked like a rash. about a day or two after my lower abodomen (from belly button down to about an inch above my penis) i started to itch and scratched and became a little rash around that area. after looking up what it could be, it seemed to be jock itch. but then my arms started to do the same thing along with between my fingers. I have recently been cleaning the areas with hydrogen peroxide and then applying lamisil cream. after two days of doing so the rash has somewhat subsided. but now i have noticed about two or three small bumps, no puss or fluid like filled ones on the head of my penis. any help as to what it may be?

also the rash on my inner thighs looks more like the typical scratch that  forms small red bumps kind of like a mosquito bite that dont have a puss or fluid look to them. 

The symptoms seem like it might be scabies