I hope someone can help. I had a miscarriage on 2/28. I was 5.5 weeks. I stopped bleeding on 3/4. That night my husband and I had unprotected sex. We now are using condoms because the ob said to wait one cycle. I have been having breast tenderness and cramps for 3 days and negative hpt. Has anyone felt this after a miscarriage

I have just had a m/c as of 3/4/10 myself. And it was light spotting for 2 days no cramping or anything. havent gotten a period yet. but i had sex the following week after i had stopped bleeding. so i am wondering if i am pregnant too. ive had tender boobs and have been feeling sick to my stomach. No cramping so idk whats going on.
any help. im in same boat as you.

Most of the time after a miscarriage the body tends to think you are still pregnant. Same thing after you have a child the body still reacts and acts the way it would if you were still pregnant. You may still have pregnancy symptoms till your next normal cycle. But if you have sex right after a miscarriage then you should use protection bc if you get pregnant again too fast then your body will not be healed enough to take care of the fetus and help it grow normally. I hope this helps. :-)