Does anyone think that the room in your house where you wank can lead to better  and more intense orgasms? I mean instead of the bedroom try going up to the attic and stripping right off and lying flat on the wooden boards ..or if no one else is around just sitting on a cold marble worktop in the kitchen with your legs wide open and working your fist around your erection until you spurt your cum all over the sink..any one agree with me or has any other suggestions as to good rooms ? 

Ok so I'm 13 years old and I still haven't gotten my period yet but I wanted to try masturbating with the bathtub faucet. So I lay down on my back and I pulled my legs up to the wall and turned on the water at warm temperature and on normal​ pressure. And then I positioned my vagina under the faucet. Then I got really scared because I felt water filling up (I'm not sure, but then I kind of "peed" out the water?? Not sure). I've read many sites and some say it's fine and some say it's bad. I don't know what to do, can anybody help me?