hey im 14 and i get really turned on at times so i masterbate with my electric toothbrush or a thick marker but i never get an orgasm and that white stuff please assist me and tell me hw can i get this or improve

have sex if you really want an orgasm or white sh*t

I hear ya. I sometimes use a hometics back massager, it feels great, but what do u do? Need some new strategies(:

But she's too young

How do u use the toothbrush for masterbating

That white stuff is called com it is totally normal to get that while or after masturbating

You use a toothbrush (better if electronic)by turning it on and rubbing it around on your vagina and you can use the side without the bristol and go really fast up and down

The way I learned how to have an orgasm is by laying my vagina under my bathtub faucet. Make sure the water is a good temperature first and the force has to be turned up pretty high. You may have to adjust a little, but once you do just let the water from the faucet flow directly onto your vagina, your legs will have to be up on the walls to get a good spread. As the water comes out, you will experience the best feeling ever and no doubt have a wonderful orgasm shortly. Good Luck

this also works for dudes to if they have a foreskin