i am seventeen almost eighteen years old in feb. im a virgin and when i was 15 i discovered my first "orgasm" like pleasure in the bathtub with direct contact on clitoris with the tub faucet. i liked it so much i kept doing it at least 3 times a week using the faucet of the tub or sink. i did not pay much attention to pressure although it felt like the tub used a great amount of it..i eventually switched from water to hand masturbation when i noticed it started to hurt me... now, everytime i rub my clitoris during masturbation i work up to a burst of pleasure (almost to orgasm?) but the pleasure only gets so far when it ends suddenly and i get intense shooting pains in my clitoris, this happens everytime and it honestly upsets me. when the pain comes i cant go anywhere near my clit or i get jolts of pain throughout my whole body and start twitching away from my area. if i continue rubbing it fighting the pain my clitoris becomes numb and i ejaculate uncontrollably/urinate. no matter what i use this is the case. i wish i could just be normal. could i have nerve damage in my clitoris from the water pressure of the bathtub/sink? how can i fix this/cure it? i dont know who else to talk to about this.. help from you guys is greatly apreciated. im scared for my future. :$

Its about time for some real sex. Your sex desire has increased!

Supporter
I would take about a week maybe 2 off form masturbating then try using some water based lubricant when doing manual stimulation. you may have just over worked your self and need a break. the lube will help to keep the problem from happening again. also try to make sure you are not scratching anything with your fingernails (this can cause pain)

I was going to say the same thing, you need some sort of lube to help you along, it will be much more rewarding....believe me!

-Canadian girl

yourright lube helps greg

I don't believe your utinating have you smelled the liquid that is expelled?

Hey I totally can relate and my clit is extremely sensitive now and I feel my whole pribated have almost swollen overall and my clit feels like it's always stimulated which makes me feel really uncomfortable most of the especially when not in a sexual situation. I don't know what to say I'm worried too but I think we're both okay but we should just talk to our gynos to be safe!