I'm a fourteen year old girl and I have just recently started to masturbate. I use the shower head, but it's a quick and not very strong orgasm. I have also tried fingering but I can't seem to get off on that. Porn helps a bit but not as much as I would like. I don't have access to a vibrator/dildo. Any ideas? Thanks xx

You could try stimulating your clit (in circles) with one hand while going inside and out with your other hand.

use a marker, 

put it in and start moving it in and out 

go faster as you go along 

this method is what i used at your age

Difficult until you get the hang of it but well worth it. Or get ahold of a toy or household item that vibrates.

What I do that feels amazing is I go to the bathroom put my legs on the wall and warm water act as the d and hit my v hole I'm only 13 and I have orgasimed to this so much but try home alone moaning makes u have way more fun

try to use a vibrating toothbrush and rubbing it against your clitoris. I usually watch porn videos while doing this, try it, it feels AMAZING!!!!

Health Guru
Hi, I would advise against watching porn as it can get addictive and cause you more problems later in life with your sex drive.
Try reading erotic stories instead or even using your imagination and having fantasies while your masturbating of a guy you like doing it to you :-)

Hi i REALLY need something that helps me orgasm ALOT i relax,i have used a marker,sharpie,hairbrush end,my fingers,pillows,porn,gay porn,nailpolsish bottles,the cold butterknife trick,a homemade dildo(which felt good but not amusing).i humped my hand:$ rode the ''cotton horse'',used circle motions with my cilt,a electronic toothbrush,i have NO money to buy a vibrator or anything like that. NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! the shower faucet,A F!@#$%G cucumber,EVEYTHING  im not desparate but HOLY S*** what does it take for a girl to gaet a single orgasm and cum around here?!? im 13

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

plus im tired of all the tricks i need something SENSATIONAL

try rubbing your clitoris which is just inside the flaps of your vagina. This works better than fingering unless unless of course you can get your fingers right up to your cervix. When you possibly can get yourself a vibrator. I started masturbating when I was about 11 and I used a vibrator. I got married in May of this year aged 22. I was still a virgin and now my husband uses the vibrator on me before we make love. It's brilliant!

You know somr people may think this is weird but try this> take a nice bath make sure your clean everywhere. Take some baby oil or lotion and rub on the back end of a tooth brush. Then slowly put a little in your butt. It will take a while to get used to but try it. I did and now I put stuff in my butt vagiana and rub my clit. Strong nice orgasm when everything is being stimulated

1.Warm water or hot water under running sink or tub faucet water on your clit.

2.A small rubber ball(any size you want don't use big rubberr ball) under your clit hump it up and down or roll it around.

How do you make a homemade dildo?

I have just been reading these and I came across one that said use playdoh let it harden with a condom around it

Hi! I'm also fourteen, heres what i do:
1. Get an electric toothbrush. put this on your cilt. Provide pressure sometimes.
2. With the toothbrush still on your cilt, push a hairbrush slowly in your p***y. Pump in and out, getting faster as you go.
Hope this helped, it does take about 10 minutes or so to orgasm :)