Hi I am a 13 year old girl and have been masturbating for a year. I started out with stiff items like toothbrushes because I thought shoving my finger up my vagina or p***y was the most discusting thing on earth. Well, a month later I tried it and I loved it haha!!! It started to loose my interest so I switched back and forth between objects and fingers. I watched videos on how to wiggle my finger while in my vagina so it gives me more pleasure, but some just hurt!!! I have tried back massagers, sharpies, fingers, glue sticks, turkey basters, pencils, pens, hairbrushes, and things like that. I cannot get ahold of sex toys, dildos, vibrators, etc...unfortunatly! I need sexy, original, exotic masturbation techniques to make me orgasm and squirt! The only thing to make me semi-orgasm was the bath tub faucet and that was my absolute favorite because it hasn't failed me yet! Oh and I don't have a portable faucet either so I can't use that. Please help me orgasm and gush my juices!!!!!

Girl , your post made me Laugh Nobody in their right mind is going to give  a girl your age tips on how to Squirt.  and just something to think about You could get an infection usin all those things u usin Too.

Have you tried just rubbing your clit with your legs tightly closed? (if not try it)

Try to rub ur clit really fast and just fantasize :D It helps when you watch porn

Try fingering yourself while playing with your clit. It works for me every time. And while fingering move your finger in like a come here motion. As of Yu where telling someone to come here.

Google gspot and where to find it, and then use a tool like a vegetable that resembles a dildo/penis (but wash it and put over a condom) or use your fingers and make the 'come here' motion with your middle and ring fingers. Go faster and faster the hornier you get, until you feel you need to piss. Then push your muscles like you're going to take a piss and just let go. It might not spray but just run down your vagina. Then keep rubbing/f*****g yourself and your clit until you cum.

you have a point. if you are using anything (pens, sharpies, toothbrushes, etc) just make sure you cleaned them thoroughly. Just a word of caution...

u can use a toothbrush and add like plastoc or something for it 2 get bigger and bigger as u go....

haha ur so useful thomas...same age here ;)

I a 14 year old boy and this makes me so turned on!! :S

That was very useful

Hey, im 16 and im like the queen of squirt. Put your fingers in AND use the faucet. Maybe watch some porn. You'll squirt like crazy. Its sooo darn amazing. But. You'll be like totally tired after it, like you had sex. This is better than banging with a boy, trust me. They can never make you squirt. (But they like to think they can)

Ty that work yea -I'm 13-

Just ask a really close girl friend to lick you and like grind and pleasure yourself

Ask I'm 15 f kansas