hey i love to masterbate and want to try it in the shower with water but i have a showerhead that doesn't come down what o ther ways are there other ways to do it ?

just lay on your back in the bottom of the shower,... have the shower head on a strong waterfowl and point it down towards where u want it to hit, so ya lay down and let the water hit your preferred spots its great...

hey
dont use the shower head use the faucte as if u were taking a bath then put it to ur temp. then lay down and put ur clit to the water coming down and it does wonders ive been doing it for yrs :-D

well im 13 and ur friends r right i do it all the time let me tell u a real good way of doing it make sure that its real cold and on jet open ur lips and put the shower head right in it will take 2-3 mins and thats it have XD

lol thts so mean !

Okaay so i kinda need help, i have masterbating for year using deoderant cans and my fingers and whatever else, but it's kind of boring now, and i want to use the shower head or the bath tap, so with te bath tap can you put it in your whole or on your clit? & is there anything else i can do beside the things i just mentioned?

Well for me.. I put the water on warm/hot and I lay down and open my legs wide and I try to move in a good direction so that it could hit my clit and then once it does.. It feels soo frkin good like u never wanna stop! My legs shake when I get an orgasm and I moan really low so no one will hear but if no one was there I would!

use the kitchen sink if you have the spray gun take the handle off and sit in to the sink works good but be ware of the scream lol

Quote:

i would make you feel so good

make me feel good

im 13 too it feels great!!

just sit up on the water tab and do up and down

how many of you are 13?

I'm 13 and love to masturbate!!! it feels good!!!!! :-)

Well I sit in the kitchen sink and use the spray bottle while I have a banana with a condom on it using that in my vagina I have huge orgasims all the time since my fiance isn't big on oral

Hey im 13 and im new to this masturbating stuff so if any of u have any tips or techniques i could use then i would be so grateful and u can also message me!
Thx xox