like i no i have tried so many ways to masturbate! and i luv to masturbate how do i masturbate with the water thing i havent tried that!

Heey , but if u have a shower head that like adjusts to a powerful faucet type thing then u lay down in the tub and let it run on your clit . Maybe touch your boobs . If u don't have an adjustable shower head u can just let the faucet run on your clit . Hope I've helped if I haven't just Private message me :)

Detachable shower head with a lotta different settings are amazing. Otherwise use your shower head, but it'll only work if you can hold it in your hand. If it's stuck on the wall it won't work.. Or the bathtub faucet. Turn on the faucet to make sure the temperature ain't too hot or cold, then lie on your back in the bathtub with your vagina under the faucet. Start with low pressure aka little water coming out, and as you get hornier and wanting more turn up the pressure gradually until you cum so hard. Enjoy!

i am having a doubt too..i also masturbate bt m scared that can i hurt myslef n loose my virginty by it????idk where is hymen BasicALly l0cATEd.sec0ndly as i said that i never had an interc0urSE with my bf,bt rubBiNG the organs did t0ok plaCE.HE even trieD fingerin into my vagINA during oralsex and 69p0siti0n.i also had analsex..buT after havin breakup wid my bf,i startd mastURBating .i trieD USING the end of hairbrush,markerz,t0othbrush,sh0wer head.i had bleEding toO oNCE WHEN i usEd A SHArP object whixh made me worried thinking that what if i broke my hymen intead????

You officially lose your virginity ONLY by having sex. You don't lose your virginity through masturbating. You said you used a sharp object to masturbate which caused bleeding. WHY would you masturbate using a sharp object?? You can cause inner damage. Always use blunt and clean objects.

plus,does ur lower body gets wider if u masturbate?

No it doesn't.

bt i felt that it gets.i dnt knw y

It does not.

I have been doing the bathtub faucet thing for over a year now. It gave me a lot of orgasms during the last year, but it has always been the same. So I searched this forum for alternatives or something that I could combine with it. Putting some hairbrush handle or shampoo bottle into my vagina appears uninspired to me. I also don't want to break my hymen for that. But in the end I found something in this forum that is stupendous and mind-blowing and I want to share this with you. I remove the shower head from the hose and fix a party balloon on it. Then I stuff the shower hose with the balloon on it into my anus. Then I place my vagina under the faucet as usual. There is a handle on the faucet that allows to alternately switch the water from the faucet to the shower hose. Every time, I do this, the balloon in my butt inflates and builds up a tremendous pressure, that is extremely nice. So I always let the water flow from the faucet over my clit first until I feel ready for more. Then I quickly switch the handle to the shower position and instantly I am puffed up from behind. I switch the handle back and let the water flow over my clit again. Then once more into the balloon in my butt. Every time I do this, the pressure inside of me increases. Finally, when I feel my climax approach, I put the handle into a possition in the middle and get the water from both sides. It's mind-blowing! I have read in another topic about anal orgasms for women, that this happens, because the wall between anus and vagina is very thin inside and that the balloon presses against my g-spot, when it inflates. I do not know much about anatomy but it must be something like this, because it feels so incredibly good. So much better than the orgasms I had during the last year.

LOL Keep masturbating like this and in a few months you will have the stretched a..hole of an anal porn star like Roxy Raye!

Thanks for sharing I must try this one day!

It sounds very good. Does it work only for you girls? I had a huge boner,17cm, and tried water with great pressure on my penis head. But I did not orgasm. What did I do wrong??

I want different ways to masturbate but i do not want to in any way damage/strech/hurt myself down there. What are some easy ways to get a good orgasim?

the female clitoris is only around the size of a small pea,it,has much more feeling in that "small pea" than a whole mans penis so for a man that will just feel nice but it wont make you orgasm.