I Dont Have A Sex Toys . Can I Use Something Else Besides A Vibrating Toothbrush . I Need Something That Is Around The House!

You can use anything that is clean and won't break off inside you or anything... don't use any food.

Turn the bathtub faucet on to lukewarm water and wait for it I get to lukewarm. While waiting flick your clit in a come here motion or rub your clit in circles, circles works best for me. Get in the bath with your butt right up against the wall of the tub where the faucet is. Let the waters pulse take you to sexual fantasies. Strongly suggest using an up and down thrusting motion to assist. 1 out of 3 times I end up with shaking legs, a short but sexually powerful ejaculation and cum session, a dizzy happy intense feeling all over my body and I get very warm and tingly, and if nobody's home I moan so loud and it helps the sensation even more. Twice I have gotten such an intense feeling I screamed so loud and kept thrusting into the water and I was shaking all over and ejaculating like no ones business, it just kept comin out, it was just the best orgasm in the world. Then I went into my room got an old shirt I put in the dryer while in the bath, rolled it up as tight as I could and stuck it in my panties sticking up and just started humping everything I could get my vag too. I went from wall to bed to bed post to the bathroom counter side and to the bathtub rim. As it starts to cool down go lay in bed with about three pillows stacked up and another folded in half on top and just lay naked on it for best feeling and just thrust to your speed. Hold in any cum or ejaculation you can in your body then throw a towel on the pillow and while thrusting downward let it all out and let's say that when you go to sleep you will be longing for more masturbation.