Can Weed cause sinus tachycardia?? or was it laced I smoked weed 1 month and 4 weeks ago, 3 days later i felt good, then i went outside i was walking and my heart rate picked up then i went home i thought it was anxiety for awhile but decided to see a doctor, the doctor said i have sinus Tachycardia and does Weed do that?? i personally think it was laced but what do you guys think?? could of it been laced with cocaine cause my doctors keep asking me if i did cocaine i said no, Please is it possible that its withdraws from Weed?? I did 10 hits last time and only 15 years old 130lbs 5ft9 please help me out someone Here are some of the effects that i had 1. Heart rate - 130 beats pure minute - (still have it ) 2. Dizzy like crazy - seems like i am standing in the elevator - (Still have it at time to time) 3. Pain in the side of my left head - (Don't have it right now) 4. High blood pressure - (still have it) 5. Hallucinations - (lasted a few hours) the day i smoked 6. Body got very Hot - ( Lasted for awhile but didn't get it for a couple weeks :D) 7. Delusional (had it for about two weeks) 8. Brightened colors/Dreamy ( Lasted for 2 weeks scared the c**p out of me) 9. Felt like i am about to pass out ( still get it at times maybe 3 times a week) 10. Confused outside - (Lasted for about 1 month and 1 week) 11. Sinus Tachycardia - ( Have it right now) Also i only smoked weed 2 times the first time i didn't get high at all, the second time i had the weirdest side effects! and i am thinking it was laced please help me out some say u get some of these effects when quitting but i only did it 2 times!!! so whats wrong?

Nvm lol it was just anxiet!

pls give ur email pls i have the same problem ! if u n i talk about this everyday wat hapens u 2day wat hapens me 2day what treatment u use pls give ur email i wil talk there...plss i request u jacob valuk pls

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

My tachycardia went away by its self but I feel dizzy :/ and still have the feeling of the world being fake :/ D: