im 16 years old and i have been smoking cannabis since i was 13 in result of me being introduced to it by my older brother. i have never stopped smoking and generally my usage has been very heavey. around £70 a week. or 1.7gramms per day. i havent been wanting to stop because it helps with all the stresses, emotionally it helps you forget about all of the c**p which is going on and i have relied on it to get me through hard situations. at the moment i am considering going to america for a month maybe two to get myself away from my peer groups and the constant want to forget my troubles. is it enough to go away or do i need to go into rehab...can i do it by myself?

In my opinion, you need to know what you want. Weed is not addicted, I smoked it myself a lot and a very good friend smoked just like you every day a lot and there was a period in his life when he just stopped smoking.

There is no need for marijuana rehab, and even if you do have some side effects, I don’t think they’re unmanageable. It is all in your head.

You can get weed in the USA if you want it to. For me, getting off of weed is just about your attitude. If you can’t avoid your friends and avoid smoking weed when you are with them, why do you think it would be better when you come back from The States.

You need to stand for yourself in the crowd and say in front of your friends that you don’t want to smoke anymore. Although they may mock you, some of them may even envy you for having the guts and the right attitude.

str8 up i smke er day and to me it helps get closer to my thoughts and i expand my thought process even more...so i will never stop

i have tried to quit but friends just ended up mocking me as well but i don't see any or them trying to quit. if they can't support you when you need it they are not true friends. continue with what you believe is right don't let other people bring you down. you are still young and have a long life ahead of keep it up don't let your friends get in the way of what you want to achieve. sometimes a change is what we all need. 

These people saying marijuana is not addictive don´t smoke marijuana....actually they smoke, but their stuff is weak. I´m tired of people smoking grass and saying that marijuana is not addictive. When this people smoke some good high grade they say: "OH, it´s laced, it´s not marijuana".

Stop smoking this sh*t, if you smoke weak stuff you gonna be a dumbass like the majority of potheads , or grassheads and you won´t feel severe withdrawals when quit, just a little that will make you go back smoking anyway. And if you smoke the good stuff you gonna get hooked, the withdrawls are much much worse than you think and you will have problems with your mental health.

No u need pro help hun

never do weed.. its the worst