Hi. I'm 21 years old and yesterday (sept. 28) was my first time I smoked weed and I took 4 puffs of it with two other friends. I had this horrible trip and really do not want to ever smoke weed ever again. It was scary and I felt like I was really going to die. I went to sleep and had my full 8 hours of sleep and woke today (sept. 29) feeling better, but I still feel strange. I can hardly concentrate. I'm experiencing paranoia and anxiety and according to some posts, I guess it's from the THC level intake. I probably have low tolerance since It's my first time smoking it. I'm really scared that whatever it is I'm feeling or going through is permanent. Should I call the hospital? Will I be charged with marijuana use? I'm really scared. Please help me.

I believe that the weed you smoked had to have been laced with something else like cocaine or something along those line. If it was your first time you are definitely gonna feel like you're dying they call it greening out. The high of just pot only lasts for about 5-6 hours then you burn out and that it it goes away but if your still having symptoms it was laced with something else and you should seek medical attention. As for the hospital your 21 I don't think they will charge you just explain to them how you did me and they will probably run some tests to see what else there was besides THC and the'll probably send you home. 

Thank you. I'll take that into consideration.

It doesn't need to be laced to have this effect on you. So don't be scared by that tiny possibility.
Give yourself the time to shake off the effects of your experience. It can be some days before you feel your old self again. If someone had a panic attack, your whole system has been in a state of intense alert. The after effects will not disappear with one night of sleep.
Be confident that it will all disappear,
take care