I did about 8 hits a month ago and at first everything was alright i was just high! i went home and the high wore off in a couple hours, for 3 days i felt perfectly good like my true self:D really good but then the next day i worked out and drank protein (60 grams of fat) (50 grams of protein) and then i went to my friends house i was drinking a red bull and all of a sudden i felt like sh*t., paranoid and different or maybe it was anxiety idk but i did not feel normal that's for sure... oh and everything was brighter like dark red was light red to me and supper bright is that normal? and i know the weed wasn't laced cause my friends did it but they are heavy smokers so i guess they had some strong weed, well i felt dizzy for a couple weeks then it went away, also everything felt fake for awhile but that went away too. 

is this stuff normal? how long will i feel this way i gotta cousin he had the same feeling for 2 years but he smoked longer and a lot, but i only did it once so how much would it last? oh and is it normal when i sweat it smells like the weed i smoked? is that okay or is something going wrong with my body? i mean i feel better from a couple weeks ago but still like a part of me is detached and a weird paranoid or anxiety feeling idk

info

height -5ft8

weight - 130lbs 

paranoid or is this anxiety idk - i feel like my body gets hot and it feels like there is a bandanna over my head pressing super hard and my body is kinda shaky.

i also feel a little detached from my self like a part of me is gone.

sometimes i wonder why am i here? what's my purpose? i just wanna do right things in my life now that helps other people.

u probably smoked hydro 

It looked like regular weed tho, and how long do u think side effects like this last

Oh sh*t yes that's what it was how long do these effects last?? if u know i just googled it and yes that's exactly it

lol weed leaves ur system in a month but hydro give u side effects give it a week

alright thanks :D

Jacob, did you ever start feeling better?