Hi. PLEASE READ. It's long but I really need some help on determining or figuring out how to determine if some weed I smoked was laced. I am 18 years old and I started smoking weed when I was 13. (Bad I know) I've smoked 10 bowls in one day before. I've smoked out of bongs, bubblers, pipes, apples, cans. The whole bit. I've smoked many different strains from many different places. So I am not new to smoking, I have a tolerance (to a point) I am still very small so I am somewhat a light weight. So with that background information, here's my story:

I was sad one night driving around. My boyfriend told me he was smoking with our friends and I thought, man that would make me happy. So I asked if I could smoke with them. They said yes and I went over. Now, the way I typically smoke out of a bong is to "yellow wall it". Or in other words take the biggest hit possible. So when I got there (they did pack a new bowl for me) I just yellow walled it. They're all laughing about how that was the biggest hit they've seen blah blah blah. A couple minutes later my vision gets REALLY shaky. Which I was expecting. I also had no depth perception. Again expected. So I'm sitting there for a couple minutes and then suddenly it feels like I woke up. But I was not in the same place. Everything around me was grey and fuzzy like when the TV goes out. I was a tiny speck constantly going in this loop. It never ended. It was just over and over and over again. No people nothing. Just me in this fuzzy loop. Then everything was still grey but I could see blobs of people. None of them had faces and I was in a different place like location wise than where I actually was. I was still going in w loop but I was a person now. I knew I was in a different reality. I thought this was the only reality at first but then I started to have very faint memories of my boyfriend. That's when I realized there was another reality and I felt like something trapped me in this loop reality and I needed to get out. My boyfriend and friends kept saying my name and saying you're okay you're okay. But once I looked at them they had no faces so I freaked out and thought maybe if I ran away I could get back. So I started running. My friend tackled me. That's when I "knew" they wee trying to trap and kill me. So I started screaming and flailing my arms. I actually ended up hitting them and I had no idea until they told me later. Then my boyfriend kept saying hey it's me you're okay you're okay. And tried covering my mouth because it was 2 am and I was scream at the top of my lungs. So I kept running and screaming and then finally I was like wait what if this isn't a trap maybe if I listen to them they'll actually help. So I calmed down. And eventually came out of it. I was sitting there. I could not move, or talk at all. My boyfriend had to carry me to a chair because I physically couldn't move. I also couldn't see anything and my eyes were open. Then suddenly after sitting for a couple minutes I went right back into it running and screaming because I was in a different reality again thinking I was trapped. Then I came out of it again. And after a couple minutes of sitting again I just threw up everywhere. They gave me sips of water but I still couldn't move talk or see. Eventually I could talk and move but still couldn't see. I threw up periodically. And then I got taken home and went to sleep. The next day I still had hallucinations and was still shaking really bad. (I forgot to mention that whole time I was hallucinating I was violently shaking and overheating). Also the next day my neck was so sore I couldn't move it. The next week or so after I had night terrors every night. Constantly. Then a couple weeks later I decided to give it one more try and just smoke less. (I am convinced it's laced but everyone was like no it's just strong weed) so I said fine I'll smoke again but I'll smoke a very small amount. 2 baby hits later I start hallucinating again. Part of me thought it was a ptsd thing so I just convinced mySeld to stay still and that I would come out of it. I went in and out of seeing clearly and hallucinating for quite a while. Both of these times I smoked was weed from the same person. Then a day or two later a different friend of mine asked me to smoke. And I did. I smoked the same amount as when I yellow walled it and was PERFECTLY fine. Now my friends who's weed almost killed me basically is claimed to be 33% thc. My other friend who's weed I was fine with is claimed to be 40% thc. Please help me. Everyone's saying I'm crazy but I don't know if the weed is laced or just really messed up but I still have ptsd from it. It was the scariest thing in my life and some answers would really comfort me. Thank you 

It sounded like some as****e gave you pcp the first night. Just sayin.

You sure it was weed? Sounds more like a Salvia reaction to me. Your theory that it could've been laced with something is also a possibility. Either way I'd stay away from "your friend" and his "products".