Ok so i'm a 17 year old boy. Thursday my friend had a birthday party so i wanted to get high for the end of hard school year. I've done weed 4 times and then everything was like a fantasy i used it cause it makes you creative(i like to draw and listen to all sorts of music) and positive and it makes me motivated unlike most people but that Thursday night it was different. We smoked a small amount of weed it wasn't much but the effect was horrible. After a normal hour a started feeling scared it was out of control. I went to the bathroom and put my head in cold water but nothing. I took a nap for about 20 minutes and was kinda good to call a taxi and at home i went directly to my bedroom and slept normal. Friday was the last school day and i had to go pick up my Grades (it's like a report card). Got on the bus and on the second bus stop it hit me again. I had to survive 1 hour at school trying to act normal. When it passed i went directly back home to take a ice cold shower i was feeling better but after 4 hours till now my body gets numb i don't feel my face or when i hit my arm i don't feel nothing. I'm trying to be patient drinking lots of water and eating foods with vitamin b3 but nothing. I'm pretty scared of what happened and i just want to feel normal again. I don't want to tell my Parents cause they might think i'm sick or i have a problem i'm fine i have plans for my Future and i work on them day and night...please help me..:-(

1. Figure out what type of weed 2. It's was probably " Stress " ( a type of weed ) 3. It could've been laced with another type 4. It's probably nothing serious , your just having withdrawals

I don't think it was laced cause i smoked it with another person who didn't get sick..And i'm still numb after 2 whole days is there a cure or something never gonna smoke again it's not worth it...

Maybe you're just scared or hallucinating I've probably smoked ALMOST every type of weed and that has never happened !!

Have you eaten ?
We're you drunk as well ?
Again find out what kind of weed it was