okay so i tried weed for the first time whith some friends and once i smoked it i sat down and it felt like my heart was beating really fast and loud i started freaking out and told my friends i needed help. it felt like my mind was racing and i wasnt really like "there". I went to the hospital and they put fluids and sh*t in me and i cant remember much else what happened at that point. I later woke up and They said i was allergic and i was really really pale but i want to know if thats true or not. nothing happened to my friends so i know it wasn't laced. so what do you guy think? thanks a lot

milk and vitamin b12

OMG!!!!!!
thats supposed to happen lol
i wonder why they said you were allergic
mabey you were but im not allergic and
when i start smoking thats how i know im high
my heart starts beating really fast and then im GONE!
XD
when you smoke you generally tend to get paranoid
so i think mabey the fact that you were high and
you friends telling you you needed help
was what could have casued the paleness
because you were overly scared
but who knows im no doctor
but it sounds to me -minus the doctor part-that
you werent really allergic

The exact same thing just happened to my friend and we all got really scared. She was acting the exact same as you described and saying that she wanted help. And everything she was described was happening to me too, but not as bad. We knew the weed wasn't laced because a bunch of us smoked it and we were fine. She's smoked a couple of times but the weed never really had an effect on her. I think she was just freaking herself out mostly and making herself paranoid because she hadn't felt that way before, and the more she thought about it the more freaked out she got

You had a panic attack while smoking. You probably just smoked to much. They told you that to try and keep you from smoking it again. People who are allergic to marijuana (like me) get seasonal allergy like symptoms such as drainage, runny nose etc. Like I said, you probably just smoked to much. Some people just don't tolerate it well. It doesn't mean you're allergic to it, it just means it doesn't work well with your brain.