Hello! I have been prescribed minocycline for my acne problem. The thing is that I smoke weed like on regular basis and am worried now if there could be any adverse reactions if I smoked weed and took this medicine. Any ideas?

Hey man! It is highly unlikely that weed will interfere with the effects of minocycline. At least I have never experienced any side effects. Minocycline is just an antibiotic where a bacteria is inserted into your body to fight the infection and I don’t think that THC will have any influence on that. But be aware of the stomach upset you may experience from minocycline.

HEY ! this is my first day taking the anti-biotic amoxicillin , which is part of the penicillin family, and I am wondering whether taking a few hits tonight at my best friends house will have a negative effect on my recovery process. I have a sinus infection, my ears are clogged and my throat is sore. please help ! :-(

sorry to say that even if you werent taking the meds, blazing would have a negative effect on your recovery process
at least in terms of the sore throat. for the sinus infection, i would keep googling until you know its at least safe.
or if that fails, call the health link/line for your province/state and ask them about the interactions. ive done it to make sure i could get high 3 different times on different meds, so they'll help you out.

im on them atm for my wisdom teeth removal surgery...i just smoked a fat blunt and im feeling fine...just a lil higher than usual :-P ... so go the **** ahead!!! But it might make your throat hurt a bit more but just drink som hot water after that it soothes the throat really well!!

What ever you don't smoke while taking Mino!! I'm taking mino now and every time I smoke I feel very dizzy and throw up. I feels similar to severe car sickness. Don't do it its not fun at all.

same !! taking Mino also now for a couple of days, and please do not smoke on it, got dizzy like hell this day after taking some puffs !!!

i would not recommend that !

yeah you get an intense high, its good, i would recommend it, just dont freak out at first when you feel weird, i thought my bud was laced for a second.

im on mino too and i smoked, usually takes m about 5 or 6 to get as high as i was off my first, i ended up having 1 cone fom a bong and 2 or 3 pipes was just really stoned. no stomach aches, no headaches no nothing. but i guess it depends on who smoked it and stuff

i 've the same thing :(

If I smoke weed , can minocycline clean ur system

I was on minocyclene for a while, I took a few puffs of weed and felt weird.. It wasn't a weed high, I put time and research into this. Apearently you will have halucinations if you are smoking high grade weed. The only risk is having a panic attack which leads to a bad trip. (I had this) if you freak out, your chances increase dramatically of getting a mental disorder, I freaked out and got depersonalization disorder (anxiety disorder) I do not recommend smoking weed unless you have a buddy to calm you down, in that case; you will have the best cannabis experience in your life!

Hi bro, how was that ? I am in the same situation now, so please tell me what happened?

Dude ive been on minoclin for lil less then 2 weeks and everytime i smoke i smoke rlly goof weed and i usually smoke 1-4 times a week sometimes more 1-6 times so im a slight pothead but anyways after i started these meds i started rralizin i was getting extrmely vivid highs of weed like i had no tolerance and everytime was like the first time getting high so knowing me i wanna use bong alot all the sudeen to get super screwed up cuz thr meds and i get myself super screwed up this one time lf 1 f*****g hit of good weed big bong nice everything and it was a good hit. Idk if the cogarete before or the meds maybe combined but mid way ythru the bong rip if delt screwed up which is a first and them i just got so screwed up went black fainted triped heard suit naisea trippijg and now i just smoked and im high af on like 1/8 of a gram lol haha

God I had a bad panic attack because I poped my neck in the shower and I thought I broke it because of the strange muscle spasms you get from the medication lol I'm fine but scared the c**p out of me the bud makes the tingling and body high extremely bad so if you do it know that it might get scary but you should be fine