What r some of the sites? U know no insurance and dr charges 125 for visit
Thanks for any help

Read your post about the insomnia...i have it since i was 14 when they diagnosed me with anti-depressents..which did nothing to help the sleep. Im 24 now and i go to the doctor all he will prescribe is temazapam...which he says himself is mild and probably wont help. which it dos'nt.
In australia pretty much everything is illegal nowadays. You said you have some good sites? I would appreciate the help.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

What website do you use?

I would love to know the site you buy ambien from. Let me know. Thanks

would you share with me or email me your websites for ambien....for over the last year, ive shared some for my kids when theyve needed to sleep immediately for exams, or thyre not sleeping well when theres no class, even for me when ive spilled the bottle and thought i picked them all up. somehow ive gotten a week or so behind short....my dr gives me my prescription only for the few ive been short, but this week his out of town for a couple weeks. i dont trust anyplace they say can send you ambien... i only less then 10...shoot me in the right trusted direction

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have the same problem and tests that show nothing wrong but cant sleep for 1t years get ambien but tired of going to dr I don't overdo this I want to get without prescription

Hi

I also have had insomnia for 7 years. tired of trying to get scripts from doctors. pls tell what website i can go to for australia.

thanks very much.

ok tell me what you do

Please adviser the websites I can buy ambien without a prescription. Thanks

what are the websites?

It sounds like you understand the problem people like us have with insomnia. I would love to know how to get my own Ambien without going to the doctor please send me the site address I would be truly grateful if they send a good product and they're an honest place please let me know. 

I need to know for sure, and that the Ambien is of 100% pure -grade qualiity. My name is ABRAHAM. THANKYOU. AND God Bless You!!!

Where is a RELIABLE place to buy Ambien without dealing with a DR.? Thank you.....

how do I contact you? i am new at this and get my stuff fromIndia and it takes so long to get the shipment

I am looking for some websites to purchase ambien