I GOT MY TEST RESULTS FOR CHLAMYDIA AND THEY ARE NEGATIVE!!! YAYAYAYYA I AM GOING TO HAVE A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY AND BECAUSE I INSISTED ON A RETEST BECASUE I WAS SO SURE OF MY MARRIAGE EVERYTHING IS OK I WILL PROBABLY NEVER GET AN ANSWER AS TO WHY THERE WAS A MIXUP IN THE RESULTS BUT THAT IS OK BY ME I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS AS LUCKY AS I WAS. GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE

Chlamydia is not the end of the world anyway. Glad to hear the results were negative. Still don't know what the big deal was.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BIG DEAL?? FOR A MARRIED COUPLE IT CAN BE A BIG DEAL BECAUSE IT IS AN STD........ MAYBE YOU HAVE HAD MANY IN YOUR LIFE BUT I HAVE NEVER HAD AN STD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I DO KNOW MY STATUS I HAVE DONE EXTENSIVE RESEARCH AND STDS ARE A BIG DEAL TO MANY MANY PEOPLE

I really don't appreciate your rudeness. I have tried to be very nice to you when you were in distress. Chlymidia is an STD that can lay dormant for a long time, its a curable infection and is very common, almost as common as a cold. I know my status as well, and I don't appreciate you saying that I have many STD's you don't even know me. I hope you do not act this way to other people who try to help you.

WELL I DID NOT APPRECIATE YOU TELLING ME MORE OR LESS THAT I WAS MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT AN STD. BECAUSE BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT IS A VERY BIG DEAL IT CAN BE THE CAUSE OF A BREAKUP OR POSSIBLY A DIVORCE AND NOW THAT I KNOW WHAT I KNOW I WILL BE NOTIFYING SEVERAL COUPLES IN MY POSITION SO THEY TOO CAN SAVE THEIR RELATIONSHIPS OR MARRIAGES BECAUSE IT IS VERY COMMON FOR A LAB TEST TO GET A POSITIVE CHLAMYDIA TEST WRONG.. BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN STDS ARE SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED WHICH MORE OR LESS MEANS SLEEPING AROUND OR CHEATING. RIGHT? BECAUSE I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH AND THERE APPREARS TO BE ONLY ONE WAY TO GET IT. SO IF AN INDIVIDUAL TESTS POSITIVE I WOULD SUGGEST TO IMMEDIATLY GET THE PARTNER TESTED OR GET A RETEST BEFORE ANY CONFUSION STARTS. AND FOR YOU TO BE TELLING PEOPLE THAT IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL IS JUST WRONG! MAYBE YOU NEED TO DO MORE RESEARCH FOR INSTANCE IT COULD VERY WELL JUST BE A BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS WHICH HAS THE SAME SYMPTOMS AS CHLAMYDIA DO MORE RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF

Pavova - first of all, ALMOST EVERYONE HAS HAD AN STI AT SOME POINT IN THEIR LIFE. Many STI's (sexually transmitted infections) are transient and self resolve before they're ever diagnosed. HPV is a perfect example. Researchers consider having HPV as common as having the flu. Do you know a single person who has never had the flu?

Secondly, clinicians and health professionals are moving toward saying STI (sexually transmitted infection) instead of STD (sexually transmitted disease) since most STI's don't cause symptoms, like Chlamydia.

Lastly, get off your high horse about never having had an STI -- statistically speaking its ALMOST 100% CERTAIN THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY HAD ONE ANYWAY, EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT. People who get STI's are not bad and no one deserves or asks for an STI.

Very lastly, you sound like a b***h.

I had the same thing happen. I went to the hospital in severe pain. They told me i had claymdia. Which blew me away since i had been with my husband for years and he tested clean. However then they did the test again and it came back negative. I just wanted to know why this happen. How can it test positive then negative. Luckily me and my husband have a very good relationship and believed me through everything.