Do you think they will give you the results instead of him? Like I said honey the majority of people do NOT have an STI! And this is more common with older people - more sleeping around! So lets look at it in perspective OK? You would have seen spots or thick discharge for some of the STI's! An STI clinic see ALL ages honey and will be gentle with you - this way no one can find out OK? This is about YOU taking control back OK? NOT relying on him at all for anything! I am sending you a BIG hug and kiss on the head honey! I understand how you feel - for sure OK?

yes they did last time. i just feel safer going to my pediatrician. i dont know what i'm going to do. i think i should try and come up with a plan for this weekend because my parents are goig out of town, and then i'llw ait for his results to come back, and if they are positive theni 'll go. but if i still feel uneasy i'll go myself. im just so scared because the 4 years i had sex ed it was all stds being pushed down our throats. nothing is abnormal. i just worry so much. im a hypochondriac, with everything not just stds. and its been a month and im prety sure i would have had some weird symptoms, him too. but still i just i am such a paranoid person i just ilke to always be sure. so i gues i wanna wait till i get his back. if i wiat and i do have an sti am i gonna get like deathly ill. what if i get like super sick when my parents away. thats like my worst fear :/ i just wanna feel okay im so scared

NO STD/STI is deadly honey - except for full blown AIDS - which there is NO way you have that! IF you go to your pediatrictian, you just need to know how that will show up on their bill - aka - STI test! - because I'm sure you don't want your parents knowing that! Go to the clinic! They can tell you right away for some of the STI's! I know you are over the top with this = and this is more than likely from his cheating and you being upset! BUT look at the stats OK? And also know you CAN get treated and cured for most IF you have 1 which I KNOW you don't! So try and relax, you are going to get sick honey! Don't let this ruin you, get control back and get results and treatment IF needed OK? Big hugs!

so if i go to my pediatrician like what would i ask just basically how would it show up on insurance. i remember when i went for my last uti they asked if i was sexually active and i actually said yes for once, because normally my mom goes to the doctor with me cause im terrified and i made sure they kept that confidential. i know they'd keep the test confidential but. ugh insurance. im not going to a clinic i've made up my mind about that. im terrible at the doctors. i woudln't feel comfortable at all going to a clinic. how can they tell you right away? like a physical examination? like for herpes? i woudnl't want a blood test because i'd pass out. so what could i be tested for from just like a physical examination anda urine test. ugh this sucks. me and my ex keep fighting mainly because he won't leave mea lone. he keeps trying to get me back but he's a cheater and i'm not taking him back, so he keeps saying all these mean things and he actually said something about my downstairs region and it always being so wet. and it really offended me just becuase thats how my body is. like. i looked it up awhile ago. and im just sometimes usually wet. so i get panitliners. i also talked to my mom about it took. im just usually wet. its normally clear or white depending if im close to my period or not or if im really turned on or something. but its not like a lot, but idk he made me feel really bad when he was complaining about it and he was like maybe you should go get tested i've never seen that and hewas trying to scare me. but i know nothing is wrong with me there. like i've been like that as long as i can remember. my mom said its normal. right?

and what are the stats for stds. like. im 18. i've slept with one guy. but he wasn't my first one for oral or anything.

Vaginal lubrication - or ejaculation is TOTALLY normal and don't give that a second thought he's just being a pig!

I need you to listen and take control of this OK? The stats of you having an STI from 1 guy are VERY small! And for him to give you this through oral sex are even smaller! You need to just phone the pediatrician and ask what would show up on the insurance bill for an STI test! I do NOT think that most pedatricians are seen for STI's and also you are 18, so I find that strange that they would even loook at you now! The clinic knows ALL about ALL STI's and can give a visual test, a swab and YES a blood test! You will have to go throught his in either place - as these have indicators of differnt ones! BUT if you believe the stats and talk yourself out of this thought then just don't think about it! You are putting up road blocks that don't need to be put up! GET the answer and move on! IF and I mean IF you have an STI and just sit there and DONT get a test, because you don't like clinics or giving blood, then the STI will become more of a problem IF you have one!