Good day there. So, I have really huge problem. I was never fat, actually, I was really handsome, maybe I needed to gain some pounds to be just awesome. But, I didn’t care about this, as long as I didn’t have any troubles with my weight. Now, everything has changed. In the last 7 years, I have gained almost 70 pounds, and I just can’t describe you how I am feeling. Sad and disappointed. I went to se my docor and my nutritionist, and he told me that this is classic hormonal misbalance, so he recommended me to follow Genotype diet program. I am in problem, because I don’t know any recipe.

Can you recommend me any recipes for Genotype diet program?

Tnx!  

This one is definitely my favorite when it comes about Genotype diet program. It is hunter chicken sandwich on grilled toast. Sometimes, even if I am not following this diet program, I make this sandwich for my breakfast, when I am at work. You need flax seed bread, two slices, olive oil – one tablespoon, chicken breasts cooked, and sea salt. Preheat the broiler and place bread on it. Brush it with oil. Boil the bread for two minutes until toasted – on the both sides. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and sandwich between slices of bread. It is tasty, I am sure that you are going to love it! 

A few days ago, I was searching for some good recipe for my lunch and I found one that I really like. It is also recipe for Genotype diet program. I really hope that you are going to like it as well. It is black beans soup and it is pretty tasty. You will need olive oil, onions, black beans, carrots, water – two or three cups , two tablespoon of fresh lime juice, sea salt, cheese, yoghurt, cilantro. So, all you need to do is to heat the oil in a medium saucepan on the medium heat. Add the onions and leave them there for five minutes until they are tender. Stir in the black beans, water, lime juice, carrot and salt and simmer it for 10 minutes. Put cheese, yogurt and cilantro on top, before you serve this soup.

Bon appetite! 

Hey there. I am a huge fan of eggs so I would recommend you something with eggs. It is classical egg salad sandwich, but it is amazing. So, you need two eggs, low – fat yogurt, two tablespoon of olive oil, sea salt, celery, wheat bread – two slices and lettuce, two pieces. Place eggs in the saucepan and fill with water until the eggs are submerged. Heat over medium flame until water boils. After, remove the eggs from pan. Peel and chop them. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, oils and salt, and mix it. Add celery. Toast the bread, and putt egg salad between bread slices.

Serve it and enjoy! 

Um, everything with eggs is just perfect! I just love eggs as well, so I think that I know what I will eat for my breakfast tomorrow :) Now, I have soup recipe, with broccoli, but I just can’t remember the recipe. I just know that this one is amazing. I also love to eat spinach and tuna salad. It is so refreshing and light for hot days :) You will need spinach – chopped, tomatoes, mushrooms, tuna fish, one tablespoon of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder and sea salt. Follow next directions. Combine spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms and tuna in a medium bowl. Stir together oil, lemon juice, garlic. Add salt. Add dressing to salad and toast. Amazing, you will see. 

Hey there. I know exactly about which soup you are talking about. I just love it, because it is creamy and I can eat it for days. It is easy to make and I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love it. To make this soup, you will need olive oil, onions, garlic, broccoli, broth, cheese. In a large saucepan heat the olive oil on the medium heat. Add the onions and leave them there until they are tender. Add garlic. After this, add broccoli and broth. Leave it for 15 minutes, until they are tender. Transfer this mixture into a blender and blend it until it is smooth. Return the broccoli mixture in the saucepan. Add a little water. Over low heat, put some cheese until it is melted. Serve it and enjoy!