Every day after lunch my stomach makes loud noises. I'm not hungry or do I have an upset stomach. I eat yogurt very frequently - just about everyday or twice a day so I'm not sure the I need probiotic supplements. I really do not know what to do but I'm so tired of my stomach making noises because it is embarrassing. I've had to walk out of meetings because my stomach is interrupting the speaker. Doctors seem to not take this seriously but there has to be some explanation.

I would recommend sourcing a good naturopath. That worked for me. I went to see him about my problems and he was able through food elimination to determine that I could no longer eat any dairy or pork as that was causing the noises. I also incorporated a great cleansing product called colonix by drnatura. It really helped with my digestion especially when I incorporated the probiotics.

I would recommend keeping a log of what food you ate. Then, test out hypotheses about which food may actually be causing you trouble. Learn from me--it may be that wheat bread, for example, is a real trouble-maker (or maybe some of the ingredients in wheat bread). Also, it could be that you traveled overseas and got sick, and now some type of food that wasn't a problem before suddenly is. Other people talk about gluten and dairy allergies being the source of their problem, but I think some people just ignore the advice, thinking it's not legitimate.

In addition to eating breakfast that doesn't involve a lot of fiber, regular wheat bread, or milk, I take a snack with me to class. I've found that not all snacks end up keeping my GI tract quiet. What works well for me if I feel hunger growls coming on (which also make noise but are different from the other types of noise I've experienced) is peanuts. These don't produce any of the digestive sounds that I fear. I can follow that up with a few peanut-butter crackers if I need to. Strangely, I feel that peanut-butter crackers before the peanuts tend to cause noise, so I have to eat in the right order. I just thought I'd offer more info to help people.

Hi guys, I got a solution for myself, not sure if it works for others. I kept away myself from Milk and i am absolutely fine now. Its the lactose in the milk is the culprit. This could be a situation of Lactose intolerance. So, see if your situation improves after keeping away from milk. Wish you all the best. 

Good call! I finally realized after several years of major rumbling that it was from the yogurt I ate every day! Now I get my calcium from almond milk.