Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

so it started a couple hours after i ate lunch, almost threw up (i have a fear of throng up) so i kept it down and thought i had food poisoning for a couple days. nope. it never went away. its been 3 months and i can barely eat anything. I've lost 11 pounds and now I'm at 96 which is NOT okay, i used to be 109. Im so skinny and i keep losing weight. I've been to multiple doctors and they said thought it was celiac, acid reflux, thyroid, parasite, but its none of those and we don't know whats wrong. I'm on a gluten free diet right now because it actually helps me feel a little better but I'm can't hold any foods down, i eat a little bit of cereal for breakfast and dinner, don't eat lunch. even water irritates my stomach so i only drink sips each day. i don't know whats wrong, I'm no depressed because i can't eat food (i love food) and i could potentially die from this if it keeps going.. i don't even have an appetite anymore.. i think I'm going to get either an endoscopy or colonoscopy soon and see if that helps but i want to know if ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM?? Im in pain every day, its really depressing I'm crying as I'm typing this i honestly don't know what to do anymore. HELP PLEASE.

Loading...

I'm sorry,  I understand your pain and frustration.  I have been sick for quite some time and cannot afford my upper GI.  Things that help me are bananas, chicken broth, mashed potatoes (organic) and soups.  I am not quite sure what you're affected by, especially with an onset after eating.  Do you recall what you ate?  

Reply

Loading...

I eat bananas too, those are something i can eat without feeling sick. Im also taking probiotics which helps a little. I had a BLT from a place called LEE'S Sandiwiches but i split it with a friend and she was fine. I don't know what it is, my dad is planning and apt. to get an endoscopy.

Reply

Loading...