I am a seafood eating vegetarian, trying to boost my metabolism, get flat abs, and not bloat! Tonight for dinner my choices are tuna (canned, not in oil), organic low fat black bean soup, and organic low fat tomato basil soup. I'd pair whatever I have with fruits and vegetables! I think tuna would be the best choice, but I've been having a lot of fish lately and am worried about mercury. Tomorrow for breakfast my choices are special K vanilla almond cereal, i forget what this options called but it's organic and has oats and granola and honey in it and it's a cereal, honey bunches of oats cereal, eating right fat free vanilla yogurt, watermelon, whole wheat English muffin, banana, cinnamon. I wish I had more but my options are a little limited right now. Tomorrow for lunch my choices are canned tuna without oil, everything from my breakfast list, all kinds of vegetables and spices I need around 300 calories for dinner tonight, 300-400 calories for breakfast tomorrow, 200-400 calories for lunch tomorrow. I have the snacks taken care of =) Please help me with my meal plan! Thanks!

Hi, good job on your food picks but i would be careful about eating that much fish. If you wanna eat healthy you should be careful about the amount of fish that you eat because of mercury. Even the FDA has declared that in order to eat healthy you should not eat more than 30 pounds of fish in one year. Based on that you can calculate your monthly amount.