Hi, I am 45 years old male. Recently I started having pain in my arm, and I don’t know how to relief it. Can you help me with my arm pain, I could really use a good advice.

Hi, I started having arm pain a month ago. My both arms were affected but right one a little more. I had no idea what was causing it. I never had problems with my bones or muscles before, and I was surprised that it started so sudden. One day I realized what was causing my arm pain all that time- my keyboard was too high and far away to reach. I had to raise my shoulders to accommodate, and that was casing the pain in both arms. My right hand was in worse condition because I had to reach the mouse with it. I finally did something I should have done a long tome ago- I bought a real computer table and chair, and you would be surprised how quick my arm pain was relieved.