Hey Just Wondering If You Can Help Me Please.
For The Last 2 Day's I have had server left shoulder pain which radiate down the whole arm.
Any Idea what could be causing it?.
I am 34 a non smoker and non drinker.

Hello
I am experiencing left armpit pain, going into the bicep area and it feels like somethimg eating my bone. This continues at the inside area of the elbow and into the hand. Pain is really bad. Cannot take my clothes off with left arm. Another thing pain is also left side breast area under arm.
I do hace a tiny lump in the hand which I first noticed years ago between pointer and middle finger, now it is around 1 inch below the middle finger and this is also painful . My left side arm is very weak and numb. Would anyperson be able to advise as to what I am experiencing. ?

Hi Zayeesha,
First of all, any left arm pain you should definitely bring to a doctor because some people present with heart attacks by left arm pain. However, you said you had a little lump between your fingers and you can't even remove your clothes. My stepmother had exactly what you describe, although her lump was closer to her wrist. Her pain sounds like yours, too. She couldn't even reach up to a closet to get down a dish. She went to a doctor, who said the lump was a cyst (can't remember what kind of cyst he said it was), and he removed it with a minor surgical procedure and local anesthesia. So, she wasn't asleep and it took about 20 minutes. When it healed, all of her other problems went away. The cyst was touching a nerve which created all the pain. So, HAVE IT FIXED!

This is called a ganglion cyst, although it has nothing to do with the nerve (except for getting on it!). I think it's caused by a tiny leak of fluid from around the tendon. I had one on the inside of my wrist. It's easily removed and can make a big difference. These are also sometimes called "Bible bumps," because some people (unfortunately) resort to beating the cyst away with a thick book, such as a family Bible. This is not advisable, btw!

Need help..... I woke up to pain in my back shoulder... felt like a pulled muscle.... as the day went on it radiaded down my arm and numbness in my hand and three of my fingers.... I have taken muscle relaxers and motrin all day with very little relief. Should I call the Dr.? What could this be....?

visit you GP it could be angina pectoris, look it up on merck maunal and check your sypmtoms on there.

Karenreardon, I am experiencing similar symptoms. Would you please tell me what you found to work with your situation?

I have EXACTLY the same symptoms, for a couple of days now, the pain sometimes gets so intense its incredible. Other times when I'm still it might fade to being gone (while I'm on pain killers). WHAT is this ???

I know I did NOT exercise/lift heavy stuff.

Does anyone know what it is caused by and the fix ??

I have the same pain it will go away after I lay down for awhile but comes right back when I am up . I also am a non smoker and non drinker no drugs either

My pain started around left shoulder blade now running down  to middle finger with a sensation of pins and needles intermittently.  When I am lying in bed the pain does subside in my finger. When i sleep at night I lie on my back with two pillows, one being very soft  supporting shoulder  area, in a sort of wedge position.  Pain more severe towards end of day.  I had a nerve test today was unremarkable.  I was given a prescription for physical therapy which I will be starting.  Any suggestions?

Could this be MS?  I hard mouth pain and was taking gabapentin for years.  Just recently I was able to go off slowly.  Could this be an after-affect. Left side of face has slight swelling.  Everything seems to be on my left side.

It started 1 night a go i had an gallbabber attack which i had something fatty i knew that the pain started on my right side below my rib on my right side and thur to the other side of my back like an stabbing pain the all day yesterday with an minor pain in the left side of my shoudler pain at the back then last night the pain contiue thur the night and pain down my left arm this morn' taken 2 pandol and 2 nuffeon tables and still pain on back shoudler feels sharp pain what is this happening.

See a Neurologist quickly

Havin real Bad pains in my shoulder blade nd in my right upper side hurts whn i cough

I BEEN HAVING LEFT SHOULER PAIN...3 WKS AGO MY BP PRESSURE WAS VERY HIGH AND THEY DOUBLED THE DOSE TO 40MG....IT GOES UP TO MY NECK THE LEFT SIDE AND MOST PAIN IN MY SHOULDER ...BUT IT CAN TRAVEL DOWN TO MY ARM....

I have a question for someone who might be able to help me. When pain goes from my left shoulder down my left arm and it feels like I'm losing feeling and I get a tingling feeling too. What causes that?