No way I just did that right now I'm scared did I do something wrong? Because when I pulled it out there was some blood on it. It didn't hurt there is just a little bit of blood I'm scared did I pop my cherry?

Okay so what if you already pop it but when you masterbate you still see red stuff ( but your doing it so hard)

Can you get pregnant if you pop your cherry

So u can't get pregnant if u pop ur own cherry

It depends what you are doing when you masturbate (exactly how you masturbate).

It depends exactly what you mean. Popping your cherry (however it is done) does not (in itself) get you pregnant. Sperm entering your vagina at a fertile time can get you pregnant.

So u can get pregnant if u pop your own cherry

If you get sperm into your vagina at the time you pop your cherry you could get pregnant. So, if you had semen on your fingers, and you used those fingers to pop your cherry, then you could introduce sperm into your vagina. If that were at a fertile time, you could get pregnant. But the actual act of popping your cherry does not, by itself, get you pregnant.
What are you thinking about? How did you (or would you) pop your cherry?

My friend was getting fingered by her bf during the summer and he was two fingers deep. And all of a sudden dat girl started bleeding. She's confused if her cherry has been popped. Please help;)

If he inserted two fingers in her vagina, then her hymen probably ruptured. Two fingers are often at least as wide as a penis, and have bones in them!

Yupp you are right

i want to try that but I am scared

Omg your Grammer is horrible

Spelling - *Grammar*

You should get a new boyfriend if he dumps you because of that getting your cherry popped and bleeding afterwards is natural