No you don't that two different things

U r one lucky gal

Can you get pregnant

If sperm enters your vagina at a fertile time, you could get pregnant.
So if you 'popped your cherry' (ruptured your hymen) with something that had semen on it, then it would be possible.
What circumstances were you thinking about?

YOURE TO YOUNG TO HAVE SEX THEN!

Same here, I was yesterday and a couple days before then. It's been quite irritable and sore, it's started to calm down today, there was no blood for me did my boyfriend pop my Hyman?

He might or might not have ruptured your hymen, but you can check yourself using a hand-mirror. Do you know what you are looking for?

No I don't

This is a picture showing a typical hymen:

• http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/sites/default/files/files/styles/large/public/field/image/hymen_virginal.jpg

The opening of your vagina (located at the bottom of your vulval vestibule, toward your perineum) is usually partly covered by a membrane (the hymen). The hymen will usually rupture during the first episode of sexual intercourse. The appearance of the vulva and the size of the various parts varies a great deal from one female to another.

Not all hymens are the same, but I hope this is a help as a start. If you need more help, please feel free to ask.

What are some ways you can pop it

The poster, to whom you replied, stated some ways. In addition to the horse-riding, masturbating & fingering suggested, sports, gymnastics, and cycling could do it.
What do you have in mind?

If you're bf is gonna dump you over that then you dump him

It gotta go into ur Virginia

How do u know if u are born without one

If your hymen is absolutely not there now (with no traces), then it could well be that you never had one. Even with a rupture from sex or masturbation, or from rigorous exercises/sports, there would likely still be some traces of the hymen.