I have been having health problems lately (strong flu) that made me skip several days of school. I was in bed and since I was bored to death, I start thinking about my next LSD session. At first, I thought of waiting until I get better, but I know that I won't be able to hold on. Can you take LSD while on antibiotics? I mean, it is fairly safe, right?

Look at it this way; you are already using LSD, which is not something I would recommend to you, or anyone else. So, what is an extra antibiotic or two. Generally, drugs should not be mixed with any other medications, because of possible interactions. Amphetamines are not advisable, since they will only boost the effect, which might be unbearable if you are having bad trips. Antidepressants might reduce panic attacks that might occur, but also cause nausea and even vomiting. I am not so sure for antibiotics, but I would wait a day or two, until you start feeling better.