hey guys have been curious over this, me and my girlfriend have been sexually active over the last 6 months and when she gives me head i just cant ejaculate and it annoys me but with sex n handjobs i can. secondly when we do everything i find it sore and not a sexual sensation as i'm uncircumcised is this normal? should be doing something else to help it not be sore each time we do it?

when i say its sore its a niggly sore. i've only had my foreskin pulled back a handful of times during foreplay n sex, would i need to have it back more

It's normal. Those niggly soreness is the key to sensation. It should go away till your penis get used to it.

Does your girlfriend include your foreskin in your play? Does she kiss and suck your foreskin. The foreskin is where the greatest concentration of pleasure nerves are found so she needs to pay attention to your foreskin.

It is a good idea to retract your foreskin every day so that it does not tighten up.