So im a virgin and I had a few questions about first time sex 1.) I'm uncircumcised, but I am able to retract my foreskin over my head easily when I'm soft, but when I'm erect my foreskin does not completely retract over my head (the frenulum prevents this) is this suppose to happen? Do I need to wait until my foreskin becomes even more loose? Will it hurt to have sex? 2.) if you are uncircumcised and are putting on a condom, do u pull the foreskin back and then put the condom on? Is it ok if you,re foreskin isn't fully retracted while you have a condom on? 3.) does a guy hav to pull out when about to climax, even if he has a condom on?

how old ar u . and if u are over 14 u may need your forskin to be operated on to cut extra cover on your penis..

You have identified your retraction issue as a short frenulum. This is known in medical language as "frenulum breve".

You can stretch the frenulum just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum.

Vigorous masturbation can lead to the frenulum stretching too. Have you tried to retract your foreskin and then arousing yourself? I used to have tight foreskin and it is still a bit uncomfortable. But, the use of condoms is a great help