ok well basically whenever my girlfriend does any form of foreplay to me, i always leave my foreskin over my penis head when doing so. I do this because when i pull it back over the head it gets tight once its over and isnt very pleasurable. I was just wondering if this is normal? i can pull my foreskin back fine when im both erect and flacid aswell. oh and im 18 if it helps. This only happens with handjobs, as i find it uncomfortable really, dry and sensitive, so i was also wondering if getting some lube would be worthwhile? and if so, any recommendations?
thanks

Hi guest,

Stretch your foreskin.  It will be much more pleasurable if it slides easily.  Yes, lube will help.

Read this thread: https://www.steadyhealth.com/17_and_cannot_pull_open_foreskin_all_the_way_t255547.html

It might help.

i can fully retract my foreskin when my penis is erect or flacid without any pain. the only issue is that once ive pulled it back completely it gets tight