Hi , i am 27 and uncurcumcised. During erection i cannot fully retract my foreskin , (only 70%). recently i have sex with my girlfriend for first time. During intercourse neither my foreskin retracted nor i felt a pain. I would say i dont have problem in sex even my foreskin is not retracted.i read lots of message saying that during sex penis having unretracted foreskin retracts and it hurts. Is my foreskin so tight? What can i do to retract my foreskin fully.Thank you.

I had the same problem. MY foreskin wouldn't retract. I am 16. I am uncircumcised. I tried simple stretching technique and it worked easily. But do it gently. If you force too much, u might tear the skin. You are lucky then that it doesn't hurt when having sex. Most people say it hurts. I didn't have trouble having sex when my penis didn't retract too. But now it does. I can easily enjoy when my girl friend sucks my long, hard, juicy penis.

Just stretch on it gently and tug on it too to help keep it long and flexible, then sex will be great!

I an 40. my forskin dosnt retract only the tip comes out if I force the skin down. It has not stopped me having good sex. My wife is happy with it, also i can last a long time if I want. I heard that if the helmet comes out you cum very quick.

Hi Jarhead:

You have asked a great question that is very confusing to people. If you have a foreskin that absolutely will not retract, then you can have great sex. You may need some personal lubrication to aid in penetration if your partner is not fully aroused and wet.

The problem arises when a foreskin is tight but retractable. The tight foreskin is forced back upon penetration and great pain occurs because of the tension under which the tight foreskin is placed because it is being forcibly stretched by being retracted.

A man with a wide, loose foreskin can penetrate without pain. His foreskin will retract when he goes in and recover when he comes out.

So it is the in between state that causes problems. An absolutely tight foreskin will not cause pain and a loose foreskin will not cause pain.

There is a lot of misinformation out there. If your foreskin does NOT retract, then you can have sex without pain.

Pain occurs when a semi-tight foreskin retracts during sex. That will not happen to you since your foreskin does not retract.

Enjoy your foreskin!

There are huge amounts of inaccurate information about the foreskin on the Internet. 

The nerves are in the foreskin so it is perfectly possible to have great sex with a non-retracted foreskin.