ok well basically whenever my girlfriend does any form of foreplay to me, i always leave my foreskin over my penis head when doing so. I do this because when i pull it back over the head it gets tight once its over and isnt very pleasurable. I was just wondering if this is normal? i can pull my foreskin back fine when im both erect and flacid aswell. oh and im 18 if it helps. This is mostly the case though with just handjobs, as i find it to be dry as sore really, especially sensitive aswell when shes going over the head, so i was wondering if lube is worth getting?
thanks

,Hi it is normal by putting the foreskin back over the head of the penis you just get into a habit doing it lol, As for (handjobs) you will be better with LUBE its a lot better enjoy  Take care...........Bob

I like it better dry. I clean it well with rubbing alcohol then after it's dry I rub the head and the whole shaft with my foreskin held back tight as far as it will go. Once you get over the sensitivity which happens in time from dry rubbing it, it feels really good to rub the bare head.

The tightness when it's behind the head during an erection is normal and you can loosen it by stretching it. Just slide two fingers in the tip while you're in the shower and spread it open as much as you can stand without hurting yourself. Hold it like that for a few minutes each time and in a few weeks or months depending on how much you do it, you will have a nice loose fit.