has anyone heard ov homosexual ocd does it exist and wondering if i have it or am i homosexual, i am 22 year old have slept with 7 women men, but have being having trouble with these thoughts 4 3 years now and it is constant 24/7 everyday of my life, please help guys can anyone relate at all

I'm a fully recovered sufferer of HOCD and member of neurotic planet since May and i've been actively posting and coaching in private message forums. I've seen many of the posts and most of them ring very true to how I was for over 10 years of my life. Now after discovering a Revolutionary EFT protocol i've been able cure myself and many others from this roller coaster. I've developed a product called "EFT for HOCD" and I'm very proud of it. It is a very easy systematic approach to curing HOCD. It has changed the life of everyone who has stuck to the program. I guarantee your HOCD will be a thing of the past if you just follow the easy instructions. I know there has been much anticipation for this product this month and I can't wait to here your positive testimonials. Check it out at www.HOCDFREE.com and be free to be you again. If you would like to be added to my mailing list send me an email at _[removed]_

Patrick

wow--this is the first i've heard of hocd, and i am almost certain i have it. i have found some men to be attractive, though not sexually, since i was about 12. it's overwhelming to feel that kind of attraction. i sometimes hate myself for it, become introverted or depressed. i have a girlfriend i would like to marry someday, but sometimes get the feeling i shouldn't because i've thought i am gay--but never would want to be with a man physically or romantically. i feel awkward and as though i can't controll my thouhgts not necessarily about the initial attraction itself but how it becomes often uncontrollably visually exhasterbated in my head along with very negative feelings. i've done some research, some of which points to homosexuality while others heterosexuality or both. i've a slight history of ocd in my childhood and this hypothesis about hocd sounds like me. i don't think i would mind being gay if that's how i truly felt, or even bisexual. the frustration has come mostly from feeling the tug of a voice and intrusive thoughts that say i am gay when i see an attractive guy (which are mostly noticed in the media--brad pitt, colin farell and the like) while living and feeling straight. i just want to be myself.

Hi. It does really exist. Im here to help because I have just got over it myself. Its a terrible feeling. It DOES pass. It will try to convinse you of all kinds of strange things. I remember being in a complete panic almost admiting to my family that i was turning gay. But Ive always been attracted to women. Not to dudes at all. but the "what if" comes up in your head and goes on from there. Im 100% straight, and your not turning gay either. Just tell yourself it could happen and get on with your life. It gives you nothing to worry about after that. I had relationship and sex problems a few times then I started drinking heavily and alone for a year. then i stopped drinking. I was having a panic attack and it just hit me "what if i turn gay" I obsessed over it for 3 and a half months before I got better. and now im like what the hell was i thinking. It does feel real. It is scary. It will Pass. HOCD is not even considered a medical problem. Just something you have to get over. hope this helps good luck.

hey guys nice to meet you all. I dont know if this is related to it . Im 100% hetro sexual that means (straight). I have a gf and always slept with women before. The thing is that when I surf some porno stuff on the internet , I get turned on and masturbate when I see She-males having sex . Pls help me because sometimes I think this is not a normal thing . Does it happens to you too? Thnkx fr listening!!

Yours

Gil

Since I could remember I have always felt unconvertible with homosexual images. It gives such a weird anxiety, fear, depressed feeling, I don't know why, might be because its something I don't understand. But when I was 15 I was watching a gay scene with just two guys holding hands. I became filled with terror, and anxiety. My heart started to pound and I was breathing heavy. I guess a panic attack, but then I got an erection, and almost orgasmed. I have read that certain anxiety can cause a male to randomly orgasm, and I believe this happened because I was just so filled with terror at the time. But without this information at 15 I thought I must be gay, but the thought of liking a guy just made me extremely depressed, and scared because I love girls so much. I felt so scared I wanted to castrate myself because i never wanted to be turned on by that ever again. I eventually got over, and had never really thought about it for years because I realized that I have never be sexually attracted to men nor have I wanted to be. But at 20 I have been compulsive over it again. With the amount of free porn on the internet now, I can't stop watching gay porn. I do not enjoy watching and I do not get turned on by it, but the thought won't stop going through my head about what happened at 15, and what if I am now suppressing certain emotions. I try to fantasize about same-sex stuff, and I can't get turned on by it. I get turned on by girls in seconds. They make me feel so happy. I hope to believe this is just bad HOCD, and what happed at 15 was just a side affect to a panic attack. If I could find that out I believe the HOCD will go away.

HOCD is considered a medical problem. It's another form of OCD, which was listed as one of the 10 most incapacitating illnesses. It's so hard to get over...You can win though

hello guys i have hocd since last two years. but somtimes i feel i have only ocd.and i m not at all attracted to boy.

hi, how did you get rid of it. I had it for 2 months, and its so intrusive...will it go away.... and what strategies do you have..

thanks

i just started to have these panic attacks. its been a week since. sometimes i used to watch gay porn of young guys kissing. that would turn me on but when i orgasmed i always thought about girls. sometimes i thought i was gay but dismissed these. last week i couldnt sleep well because this voice was telling me im gay. so i turned on my pc n tried to watch gay porn n i was aroused. then the days were really bad. i was tired all the time and not able to concentrate on anything. if i was gay i would accept it but i knew something was right. i tried talking to my friends but that relieved me for a while. while searching on these depression i stumbled across HOCD.

my day changed almost instantly. my symptoms matched HOCD by 100%. I started to feel better morally. but even now i feel a bit depressed. i feel better that i know im not gay and have HOCD. but im not healed completely. i stopped doing photography, which i used to enjoy a lot. and even i am more interested in straight porn i cant get aroused... so if anyone is reading this would u please suggest me what i should do?

thx..adi

ye this exact same thing happend to me a few days ago i looked at a photo of a six pack and i thought i felt something then i started getting so paranoid and got this anxious fealing in my stomach that was worse than any id ever felt it was so intene i felt like i was going to die it was so confusing that i stopped noing if i liked girls but now that fealing has calmed down i feal very certain that im not gay im 17 years old and have never had fealings for a man before until the other day i am fairly certain that this was a light stint of hocd the way i got over it was by punching a boxing bag and releasing all the anger and stress that had built up inside of me i hope this helps

anyway u have to find yourself. give it time. i dont really know how i did it but i do feel better. i still have panic attacks and yes i do feel depressed slightly sometimes.. i was searching over the internet and i came across a guy having hocd and he mentioned something about expectancy wave. search and learn about it. you will understand whats going on. i felt better after that and without any medication. i hope to make a full recovery. keep fighting. dont stop. swear at that voice if u have to. it doesnt mean anything to u so y should u pay attention to a voice that doesnt really exist?

adi

I so relieved to read this!!!!! I have litterally got to the point of thinking i will never be happy again!! Im 22 and have had two long term girlfriends both of which I loved completely!!!! I have had this on two different occasions. Once for around 6 months a couple of years ago and now Iv had it agian for around a year. Both times after loosing a girlfriend. ITS HELL!!!! I hear my own voice in my head telling me "your gay" and "dont look into their eyes cos they will know." I get terrofied that people think that Im gay so I have completely lost my self confidence! Im sure my parents know that Im questing myself. I think to make it easier for me they are making comments about how open minded they are and pointing out gay people. All I find that does is makes me think they think im gay so I question myself even more!!!! I HATE THIS!!!!! I really dont have a problem with gay guys. People can be whoever they want to be but for me being gay would mean being unhappy. I would never be able to have the feelings or sex that I had with my ex's with a guy, it just wouldnt be possible! I have been going back through all my childhood memories to try and think if i though I was then. the answer is definately not!! I have been trying to force myself to accept the fact that I could be gay but all that I end up with is that Im never going to be happy again! I find the thoughts are uncontrolably going around in my head. I have even thought of trying to learn how to meditate just so I can get a bit of piece and quiet.

I know from last time that it will just suddenly dissapear but my god I hate it and wish it would go now and never come back!!!!!!! Its really good to know that is not just me and that I am not gay and that I will find another girlfriend. (I have been thinking that Im not suppost to) Its good to know that Im not just finding it hard to accept being gay or something and that this is just a phase and will pass!!!!! PLEASE PASS SOON!!!!!!

This is very relieving. When I was younger I always liked girls and had crushes on girls. But i had a real bad social childhood with girls laughing at me n stuff. So when i was 13 I discovered porn, at first it was regular porn but as we all know the gay porn pops up once inn a while and I watched it.... i got this same throw up feeling and trama that it was horrible.... but i got an erection. I got addicted to it i think at such a young age. My parents caught me and it was the worst feeling in the world becuase they thought i was gay(I dont blame them if i was them i would have thought the same thing too), but I Knew in my head that I would NEVER do the things i watched because i thought they were gross... I just had this weird twisted obsession with it. I think after that I got HOCD because from that day to present day now (5 years later) I still everyday have the fear of becoming gay. It slowed down in highschool though because FINALLY a girl found interest in me and when we hooked up I got so hard like i never have before. I had many hook ups in highschool and 1 girlfreind and i was happy and it felt right. Now im in college and my college is VERY liberal and alot of people are gay. This caused a surge of what i think is my HOCD because everytime i see a gay flag it triggers this snowball affect of anxiety and and thoughts and then I think am i gay? but every time i think that i get so unhappy and i could never picture myself actually doing any thing with a dude, even thinking about it makes me wanna throw up. Thankfully now I know that I am not alone and that people are going through this because it really is mentally destructive and sometimes it affects my schoolwork. I feel more piece of mind and happy and confident in my heterosexuality. This HOCD thing is 24 hours 7 days a week and has taken over my life, now i feel like I can breathe and I now have an explanation for my thoughts and mental breakdowns and i can move on to a hopeful future relationship with a girl.

After weeks of debate and pure torment I think i have HOCD.
A few weeks back I pussied out of sending a girl a text to hook-up. It just snowballed from there.
I'm 15 and a never had attraction to a dude, never popped a boner for a guy, never had any thoughts of being with a guy.
Soon I was trying to prove to myself I was gay, trying to imagine being with other guys and gay sex and gay stuff... The thoughts disgusted me to the point where Ive gagged and even thrown up. I don't wanna think these thoughts, homosexuality just isn't my thing.
Yet I'm almost constantly questioning myself.

Ive always loved girls since the age of six I've been chasing them, they've always (even through this mess) been attractive to me. I can't pop a boner for a guy, I've tried, my penis just shrivels up. Typing this out helps a lot, its actually giving me a logical viewpoint of what the hell I'm going through. I just want my head to shut the f**k up