I'm having trouble because i've just started dating this new guy and he's fine getting excited and will stay hard but can't seem to ejaculate, he gets to the point of nearly cumming but it just goes away while staying hard. I feel frustrated that I can't satisfy him. I've tried different positions and even wanking him for an hour and a half, I can usually make guys cum quite quickly. i'm wondering if mabe it's something i'm doing or performance anxiety or could it be a deeper issue?

You really need to find out if this is a physical or mental problem. Would you feel comfortablle asking him if he can reach orgasm when he mastibates himself? If he cannot achieve it himself, then I suspect it could be a physical problem that need sorting out (maybe his prostrate is enlarged) in which case he needs to get to a doctor now. If the problem is onLy in your presence, then it is something happening in his mind. Try to find out if something is worrying him, it could even be stress at work that is stopping it happening.

I have had the same issue with my new man. I decided to talk to him about it from fear that he wasn't attracted to me. He told me it was a nerves thing, that he was soo worried about not being able to that he then psyched himself out and wasn't able to. I now face the problem of trying to calm his nerves enough to do it though now i know it's not from lack of attraction I can relax more hopefully making him more relaxed.