I'm 18, and we've been together for awhile. It wasn't until recently that we started getting physical, but there's a huge problem. He can't make me orgasm. I can do it by myself when I masturbate, but he has tried oral and rubbing me down, and I just don't get the same feeling I get when I masturbate. I feel like my clit is too sensitive when he plays with it, and I've tried telling him to do it a lot more gently, but still nothing! His oral sex is amazing. everything he does feels great, but he gets exhausted from trying and I usually have to finish myself off. Now I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if I masturbated too much in the past ( I used to do it every weekend) or if I'm not arroused enough when we get physical (sometimes I'm very dry and I don't get as wet as when I masturbate). I've even thought that maybe I'm not experiencing anything because I'm a virgin and I have to give my virginity in order to climax, but I'm worriedabout something being wrong with me! So please, someone help me ):

Its NOTHING wrong with u im the same way i rately have vaginal orgasms. (orgasms thrpugh sole penetration) i always have to rub my clit while being penetrated to have an orgasm. You have to learn your body, some women like my self have only had clitoral orgasms

there is nothing wrong with you. you are well experienced in masturbating and getting orgasm. hence do not hurry your friend, let him use his own technique. he will gain access after some time and give you good orgasm.