my boyfrend is unable to ejaculate when we have sex or foreplay.He has never 'come' with any girls before.He says he can when masturbating is it to do with technique or does he have a promblem?

It's probably just nerves. I went through something similar for quite a time with a new partner of mine. Does he feel relaxed in the bedroom? Could it be that his problems having an orgasm with other partners are weighing on his mind during sex with you, and therefore are stopping him from orgasming because he's not relaxed enough to?

With patience and a lot of understanding, you may be able to get him through this on your own, however if the problem persists and it is causing him distress, try talking to a sex therapist about it. They will have heard it all before, and can give you some practical advice.

I have the same problem, but in my case it isn't nerves because I also have trouble ejaculating with my hand. I eventually figured out that my Kegals are always held contracted while sexually aroused which effectively puts a "clamp" on my ability to get off. I would feel the slight pleasure as I get the mental signal to "get off" but then it doesn't happen. I found that I have to actually make myself "relax" the muscle to get off at all, which requires allot better timing than I can pull off during sex. Since I someday want to have children this is a very serious problem for me, but so far my partner hasn't complained since I can last for more than an hour without going limp. Even so, it's just painful to not be able to get off.