i havent had sex for the passed 5 years, since the birth of my child..now recently i slept with this guy and i noticed i got too wet that i think it was even slippery for him...i felt so embarassed...what do i need to do to maitain some level of dryness..i love this guy and dont want to run out on me. help.

Try cutting back on water and fluids. I know when i dry out, water and all forms of non dehydration liquids help me the most and keep me good. So maybe to cut back on wetness, cutt back. but not to an unhealthy amount ya know.

Yes, I know how frustrating this may be because although many women suffer from vaginal dryness and complain about that, excessive wetness can be a problem too and reduce sexual pleasure for both man and woman.

I sometimes experience the same problem. Luckily, it happens after prolonged intercourse when I get too wet and when it becomes evident that we are going nowhere.

To be honest, I don’t think that there is a proper solution for the problem. Most of the stories are old wife’s stories and don’t do much good. The only thing that may help is having a shower before intercourse and washing your vagina with soap. This definitely dries up vagina (sometimes more than it should). However, if we do this way too often and insert soap inside, we could end up with yeast infection and that awful smell and excessive discharge. But you could give it a try!

I am confused about your wetness because women who didn’t have sex for a long time are usually dry.

intresting thing on the soap ! I did not know it made the vagina dry out!! ...If you can use soap really for cleaning the area, what do you use?