Hi, im a 12 year old male, and having problems with my orientation.

I want to be straight, but i keep having fantasies about all of the orientations, i need help.

My cousin, whos 15, thinks ill turn out gay, or at least bi. I hope i dont turn out gay, but it wouldnt matter too much to me if i turned out bi.

Please help me.

To tell you the truth I would go with either or, meaning be either straight or gay. There really isn't in between, unless you want to be a *hore. I'm telling you this because a lot of people think that way too, they just can't get enough of one sex so they go for a girl one week then for a guy the next. That would probably be your best bet if you wanted to get HIV or AIDS quicker. lol. Not trying to offend anyone here. Go with what your heart tells you. Your only 12 years old. I say if you get a hard on when a sexy girl pops up on your web page your probably straight. lol.

your a bit young really to make a decision on your orientation but some guys do discover it at your age.

its quite normal to fantisise about both sexes during puberty, some will even experiement with both (you must both agree and know what your doing though) just experiementing or "having fun" doesnt mean you are gay. there is alot more to it than that.

Dont forget though how ever you turn out, its good. its by far better to be the person you really are than to pretend to be somone you think you should be.

feel free to post and more questions you have on the forum

Experimenting or "having fun" with the same sex would make you gay no matter what, I mean I have had friends that have announced they were gay but then had gone back to straight. As long as you don't keep going back and forth between sexes for years on end (Meaning: Find out your orientation). Because you are a guy naturally [Meaning: From the print. (I'm not saying it in a religious way.)] go for the girls, have a couple of girlfriends, (Not at the same time) see how you like it. If you don't or it doesn't feel right think about what and if so attracts you to the female body and to the male body. What attracts you to the species of male or female. Take a good look before you make a decision, I'm not being judgmental.(Sorry if it sounds that way.) Anything that you have questions about trow it my way and I will try to help you in any way I can.

i disagre with the above...
There are hundreds of guys going through puberty out there that have and do experiment with their close family/close friends. Perhaps its a matter of opinion but I'm sure you can be straight and experiement with the same sex. If you end up really enjoying it and it "Feels Right" then it may answer your question. Just make sure that if you do experiment that you both/all agree and know what your doing, thats very important.

Please Note: I'm not suggesting that you experiment, thats entirely upto you. There are otherways to find your sexuality but that goes beoynd my skills/knowledge i'm afraid.

Alright, this is complete BS. One, you cannot choose your orientation. You are who YOU are. Being Bisexual doesnt make you a w****, its just that person finds both men and women attractive. Just because you're Gay, Bi, Lesbian, Straight, whatever.. doesn't mean you want sex constantly. And you're disgusting if you do so.

LOVE IS LOVE. NO MATTER WHO IT IS, MAN WITH MAN, WOMAN WITH

WOMAN, WOMAN WITH MAN.

you don't know what your orientation, nobody does until they are actually ready. You may not be telling us, but its really just a self journey. Thats it. Nothing more.

You know yourself best, so you should know the answer. There is nothing wrong with being Gay or Bi or Lesbian or Straight. Its how you where born..

Apprentice
PERFECT!

As stated, your sexuality may not necessarily be known at this time. You could identify as straight today, bisexual in a year, and maybe gay in 3 years. Circumstances and one's life can determine their sexuality and their choice to act on it.