Hi, I'm a 15 year old male with a burning question. So, there's this guy I've known for about 5 years now, and we're very, very close friends. I'm talking if I have a problem, I'd probably ask him before my own parents. We're into all the same stuff, same music, everything. Recently though, I've been having weird dreams/thoughts/ lately. I've been really thinking about how much he means to me, and what it would be like if we had a relationship. I shake the thoughts away because it's weird to me, thinking about him that way. It's not scary, just weird. I've often thought about what it would be like to be gay, and I'm not sure about it. I'm single at the moment, but he has a girlfriend. I don't know what this is about, and I don't know how to ask anyone I personally know. Am I gay, or Bisexual?

HI there, fellow bi here.
being gay or bi means you truely love the other gender or both genders. I can not answer your question, only help you descide your liking. Go out with some girls, and then go out with some guys. What do you like more? If they are equal, then bi. If you like girls then straght. 

i am gay but what i do is just watch lesbin porn to keep my mind off bieng gay

In the end you are really the only one who knows if you are gay or even bisexual. Having sexual feelings about the same sex would indicate that you very probably are. Some people who are bisexual are with the person who they are with - male or female - and not with anyone else. If your friend has a girlfriend it doesn't necessarily mean that he is straight. Personally I think your real question is whether or not you should somehow bring up the subject with your good friend. And the answer depends - it depends on how much you're willing to lose the friendship. If he's a true friend, it won't matter but teenagers can be very judgmental. Good luck to you - again, in the end you are the only who knows and sometimes it can take some time to figure that out.