So in my year (8) there is this person that i really like, it's not so much looks but his personality is perfect and they might be subtle or no signs at all but i think he might be bi-curious and that he is trying to ask me 'something' so I want to ask but I don't want to risk our friendship! I really love him but i don't know if he feels the same, I'm the only gay lad in the year so I think I'm the only person he could possibly ask because he knows I'd say yes. I'm worried so what should I do? He is my best friend but I like him possibly too much but then if something happens and he says yes then what if he just 'drops' me? I'm so worried... All advice welcome and helpful. Please.

LGB 

xxx

hey there how old are you? It is normal for any guy straight bi gay etc to be curious especially durring their teenage and pre teen years so it could be your friend just wants to "Experiment" it doesnt make either one of you gay but idk what you mean by he is trying to ask you "Something" what does that mean what does he say or do to make you think that

you might no understand my euphemisms but anyway, im 13 and gay and that what i mean i think he wants to experiment and being out and proud im the obvious option and i think its just the way he is around me, its different to anyone else so yeeah

Hey again.. I understant what you're saying you can ask him his thoughts about trying things or messing around or you can tell him its normal for kids his age to be curious or experiment and it doesn't make they gay