I'm almost 12, and I've been having some problems. It is most likely that I am going through puberty as well. Lately, my friends have been teasing me about hanging out with girls even though that was more than 4 months ago. Everyone keeps on asking me if I think I will be gay when I grow up, even my sister. I have tried to prove that I am not gay. Maybe it is because this girl broke up with me lately and everyone thinks that I'm not straight since I haven't announced to everyone that I still like girls. Recently, I have found myself attracted to guys. I don't want to, but I just have a stronger urge to males than females. I know it may be hormones, but I'm really worried and I don't want to be gay or "bi" at all. Can someone recommend help? I haven't told anyone because I'm too embarrassed to hear what they'll say.

Don't worry about it too much. I am older(18) but kinda going through the same thing. I find myself sexually attracted to guys but at the same type I am attracted to girls. I would say, if you are able to have sex with a girl then you are straight enough. I want to get married to a woman and have lots of kids but I constantly look at gay porn; but I have also had sex with girls and really enjoy it. I have heard it could just be a phase so don't freak out. Live your life how you want and if it turns out you can't imagine having sex with a woman then its better to accept yourself as gay then going on and hating yourself. Also I don't see anything wrong with being bisexual. It just means you enjoy pleasure no matter who is giving it. I'm not quite sure but I think I am bisexual too still trying to figure it out. Hope it helped ease your mind somewhat.

Should say 18 not 1 smile face...lol