I’m desperate for a good answer! My 8 year old child with ADHD has sleeping problem
First I have difficulty to fall him asleep at night and than in the morning I have problem waking him up. Heeelp!

I’ve almost resolved that problem with my 16 y/o daughter. But now she’s on drugs at evening and morning, too. It turned out to be the best solution for his sleeping problems and since I don’t like much giving her drugs like PROSAC or PAXIL I started giving her lithium. And it really helped not only with his sleeping problem but improved his behave. The important is to get a right diagnose and a right medical treatment. These won’t do a miracle but it will partly solve sleeping problem that affect your child and it will improve his behavior also since this sleeping problem actually is a cause of his ADHD diagnose.

I have serious sleeping problems and I'm 13. I don't get to sleep until about 11 at night and then I wake up at about 8 (sometimes 8:30) but I'm still perfectly healthy. Not being able to sleep at night is fine as long as you sleep for the following times:
Under 3 - 15 hours aprox.
3 to 5 - 12 hours
5 to 12 - 10 hours
12+ - 8 hours.

Hope this was helpful!