I am sure that my question will sound weird to most people. I would like to know more about catarrh. What are causes of catarrh and the main symptoms? Also, are there some foods that can help us when it comes to catarrh?

You don’t have to think that your question is weird. It is a bit unusual, but that does not mean that you can ask it. It is always good to learn something new. Catarrh is discharge from the nose. It is brought on by a viral or bacterial infection, allergies, chemical irritants or dry air. Catarrh leads to inflammation of the mucus membranes in the nasal cavity or sinuses. It results in a stuffy nose. If the catarrh drips down the back of the throat it can cause coughing. Catarrh is often a symptom of an underlying condition, and the main symptom is a thick, yellowish discharge that comes from the nose. This discharge can be constant or intermittent. Also, it can be thin and runny or thick and ropy. There are some beneficial dietary supplements that can help with catarrh. Vitamin C, vitamin A, Zinc, eucalyptus oil, sage, and peppermint are some of the supplements that you can use in case of catarrh.