Hello there guys. So, I am doing a modeling for three years now. I have learned how to moisturize my hair, my skin... But I think that one thing I will never learn - how to moisturize my lips. Maybe this seems funny, but I still haven't found a good product that can help me with this problem. And, trust me, for me, this is a problem.  My friend Sammy has so perfect lips, so fresh - if I can say that. She told me that she is using a vaseline and that this is her secret. OK...What makes petroleum jelly (Vaseline) the perfect lip moisturizer? What is the secret? 

Good question. A vaseline is a good option because it has really large molecules and a silicone base, that is good generally for the skin, for the most sensitive part of your skin. So, the point is that they don't absorb as well, but they create a great barrier. Besides, it has all those natural ingredients that, in my opinion, one lip balm should have. And a vaseline for lips has it. So, reapply vaseline at your lips every 2 to 4 hours until your lips are healed. Once you see that they are healed, you can still put Vaseline on your lips, but not that often. Also, drink water! 

Celebrity

I have to agree on this one. The only reason why I made a choice and why I choose a vaseline lip balm is because it has all those natural ingredients. I don't say that others don't, but so far, Vaseline fits me the most. Also, whenever you are choosing a lip balm, you should find a perfect combination, that actually provides the perfect barrier and moisturizing effect for continuous use. Also, antioxidants such as vitamin E are also helpful to decrease inflammation and sensitivity so chapped lips heal faster. This is all that petroleum jelly has and this is why it is a smart option. 

Yes, it is OK. I would not say perfect, but there are so many things that can put a vaseline in this category. I think that I have already told in here that it is good, sometimes vaseline is not my first choice, but whenever I have a chance I bought it. It has that silky, fresh formula that generally fits everyone. I think that it also has a lot of vitamin E, which is also good for your skin. So, I repeat, maybe it is not a perfect one, but definitely should be considered as a great quick helper for your lips. 

I vote for Vaseline!
There is nothing better than this for your skin care!
Why? Well, there are so many answers on this, but I will try to tell you one that is the best, in my opinion. You see, what is really ironic is that many lip products contain allergens and irritants. All of them are making your lips chapped lips, well even worse than that. Well, Vaseline won't do that because it contains no allergens and irritants. It is perfectly healthy, it is perfectly safe. And also, I think that Vaseline contains no Vitamine E because this vitamin is also known as one of the allergens and irritants. So, people, whenever you are buying something, read the labels. I know also that a lot of people find it funny to visit a dermatologist to determine which one is the best, but I disagree. It is not funny, it is desirable!

Celebrity

Funny, I believed that Vitamin E is good for everyone for so many reasons. As far as I know, we are talking about this thick, sticky oil, you'd figure it would be the perfect lip hydration. But it seems now that it doesn't fit everybody. But forgive me, but I think that every lip balm contains some irritants, no matter which one. Vaseline is not different. Simple, something fits you, but before you realize what is good for you, you need to try it, right? I know a lot of people who didn't find a cure for their lips in the vaseline. I did, but they didn't. We are different and our skin is different.